Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pimp My Ride

My manifestation/vision board is getting awfully empty these days - one vision and dream after the next coming true and being realized! So an aqua blue 57 Chevy it is - parked outside our dream house overlooking the harbour with it's white picket fence and the interior chock a block with love, authenticity and a fabulous collection of vintage chenille. I've got to get my landscaping pictures up on my board now! What I love most about my new car(t), which was a birthday present from my pretty amazing husband, is the reaction other people have when we drive by - huge smiles and delight......that's just how I like to ride!

1 comment:

  1. Fences are important components in the exterior aspect of your property and it ought to be given utmost attention if home improvement is basically in mind.

    Toronto Fences

    ReplyDelete